Ask a Librarian
Q How do I search for new DVDs?
I would like to bring up a list of new movies on order in your catalog.
Updated: Dec 16, 2013
Our catalog can create list of new DVDs for you. Follow these steps form our website.
- go to the traditional catalog and click "Search."
- Open the "more search options" link
- click the Publication Date that you would like to search for (hold down the Control key to select more than one)
- click "Set Search Options."
- enter an asterisks (*) as a wildcard character in the keyword field
- Limit by: DVD
- Click "Go"
Once you run this search you can save the search and rerun it anytime. You also can opt in to receive weekly emails whenever new items are added for this search.