Freelancer? Self-employed? Need a new environment? The ichland Library Coworking Center, located on the third level of the Main library, offers a free, fully equipped, self-service workspace. Work in our quiet, spacious corner office with a beautiful view of downtown Columbia. Plus you’ll have all of the library’s resources right at your fingertips.
- Key-accessed enclosed space
- Wireless Internet
- 6 desks with power outlets
- 1 Mac station with Adobe Creative Suite and a scanner
- Storage lockers
- Lounge seating
- Online reservation system
Great minds are at work! The entire Coworking Center has been reserved from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm on July 16. Coworking desks are avalailable for public use after 6:00 pm on July 16.
- Six desks are available and can be reserved for up to eight hours per day.
- One Mac station (with Adobe Creative Suite 6 and scanner) is available and can be reserved for up to eight hours per day.
- Reservations cannot be made more than 2 days in advance.
- One reservation is allowed per day per customer.
- Your reservation may be cancelled if you do not arrive within 30 minutes of the start time.
- Pick up your keys at the Business and Job Center on the Third Level when you arrive.
- Return your keys to a staff member at the Business and Job Center on the Third Level when you are finished.
- A $20 fee will be added to your library record if the keys are lost or not returned.
- It may be possible to extend your reservation if no one has reserved your desk in the period following.
- Laptops can be borrowed at the Checkout Desk, but availability is limited.
- There is no access to a wired network in the Coworking Center, but free public Wi-Fi is available.
- Richland Library is not responsible for loss or theft of your belongings.
- Sit at the desk reserved for you, and use the corresponding locker to store your belongings.
- Everything must be removed from your locker at the end of your reservation.
- Do not disturb your coworkers. The Coworking Center is not to be used for interviews, telemarketing, or other loud or disruptive activities.
- Coworkers are expected to comply with Richland Library’s Code of Conduct.
- Lack of adherence to these guidelines may result in loss of privileges.If you would like to proceed, click AGREE.