The Richland Library receives a tremendous amount of support from many dedicated volunteers. Together with regular staff, volunteers perform varied assignments that help accomplish the daily work of the library, as well as many special projects throughout the year. Volunteers are recognized with individual awards for accumulated service hours, an annual recognition event and the selection of RCPL Volunteers of the Year.
- Acquire new skills and gain recognized work experience.
- Expand your social horizons.
- Serve in your own community.
- Keep up with the latest books.
- Help, and be appreciated for it.
- Contribute to the success of the largest, busiest public library system in South Carolina