Richland Library is your local source for downloadable books, movies and music.
eBooks, Audiobooks, Movies and Music
Overdrive and 3M Cloud Library both offer instant access to thousands of eBooks. Overdrive also has audiobooks, movies and music available for download. Kindle user? The 3M Cloud Library does not currently support Kindle devices, so use Overdrive instead.
No eReader? No problem! Richland Library offers 3M eReaders for checkout. Just ask a librarian at the circulation desk.
Children’s Talking Picture Books
Tumblebooks are eBooks just for kids! TumbleBooks are created by adding animation, sound, music and narration to your favorite children’s stories.
Free Music Downloads
Add new music to your personal library through Sony’s Freegal service. Hundreds of thousands of songs are available. Download three songs each week— they’re yours to keep forever!
New to eBooks?
Have questions about what software you need or how to upload items to your device? Get customized answers for your specific device with step-by-step instructions with Overdrive’s MyHelp Wizard.
Helpful Hints for Downloadable Media
- You can check out up to 10 downloadable items at a time.
- If you place a hold on a title, we will send you an email when it is ready for pickup. You have 72 hours from the time the email is sent to check out the title before your hold is cancelled.
- Downloadable items will be available on your device for three weeks after you check them out.
- Titles cannot be renewed, but you can check them out again after the lending period as long as there are no holds on the title.
- You are not required to return downloadable materials. After three weeks, the lending period expires, and the titles are automatically checked in and removed from your device.
- You may return titles early. Return procedures vary by device; if you’re not sure how to return materials, check your manual or ask a librarian!