eMagazines are electronic subscriptions to current popular and specialty titles that can read or downloaded through our eMagazine partners, Flipster or Zinio. Richland Library offers hundreds of eMagazines free. eMagazines are available for desktop, eReader, tablet, or phone.
Subscribe to as many eMagazines as you like. There is no due date for most titles, others can be used for either 24 hours (weeklies) or 7 days (monthlies) and renewed as often as you like. as with our other downloadable items, eMagazines with time limits expire automatically. There are no overdue notices and no late fees. Click here for more newspapers and magazines at the library.
Things to Keep in Mind
- If you have problems, concerns, or questions ask us - we are here to help. The News and Magazine Specialists are located on the second floor at Richland Library, Main, and can be reached by phone at 803.929.3405.
- If you don't opt-out of promotional emails with Zinio, you will get emails advertising eMagazines for purchase.
- You must visit Richland Library eMagazine by Zinio collection from your website browser to choose and "checkout" issues before they are available for viewing. In other words, if you are viewing via the Zinio app, you will need to select your magazines using the browser before they are available to the app. The apps only offer selection of for purchase eMagazines.
- Zinio is owned and operated by the library's eMagazine partner, Zinio. Because of this, the magazines provided free of charge by Richland Library live in the same space Zinio uses for selling emagazines to consumers. We are aware of the issues this can create, and we are working to improve your eMagazine experience.
- During this process you may notice some confusing associations. Here's the deal: the eMagazines service, Zinio, is sold to us through a third company, Recorded Books. You may see the Richland Library, Recorded Books, or Zinio logos at varying steps throughout the process.
- When using eMagazines by Flipster through on eof the apps, some titles will expire and will need to be deleted from your device. Select weekly titles may expire in 2 days while select monthly or seasonal title may expire in 7 days. Expired titles may be downloaded again as needed.
Step by Step Tutorials
|A Sampling of Popular Titles||A Sampling of Specialty Titles||A Sampling of Children's Titles|
Get Started with eMagazines Now