Part 1: Sign up for Richland Library’s eMagazine collection
- Go to the Richland Library eMagazine log-in page
- Click the “Create Account” button
- Enter your Richland Library card number and click “Validate”
- Enter your e-mail, a password and your name as prompted in the dialog box and click “Create account”
- You will be sent a confirmation e-mail. Open the e-mail message and click on the link to complete the first part of the registration process.
- Click “Return to login” to go backto the log-in page.
- Enter your password and click the green “Log in” button.
- Browse the collection and click on a magazine you would like to read.
Part 2: Sign up for your personal Zinio account
- Fill in your name and the password you want to use as prompted by the dialog box. Your e-mail address is already filled in.
- You will see a page that allows you to set up your e-mail preferences. Make your selections, or don’t’ change anything and click either “Skip” or “Submit”
- Your magazine will appear in your personal Zinio library. Click on the cover to read in the browser.
- Choose more eMagazines by clicking the browser tab labeled “Return to Library collection”
Once you are set up, you can read eMagazines on your mobile devices by installing the Zinio reader apps.
Get started with eMagazines now >