Get set up for Richland Library’s eMagazine collection
- Go to the Richland Library eMagazine log-in page
- Click the “Create Account” button Enter your Richland Library card number and click “Validate”
- Enter your the same e-mail that you use for your personal Zinio account, a password and your name as prompted in the dialog box and click “Create account”
- You will be sent a confirmation e-mail.
- Open the e-mail message and click on the link to complete the first part of the registration process.
- Click “Return to login” to go backto the log-in page.
- Enter your password and click the green “Log in” button.
- Browse the collection and click on a magazine you would like to read.
- To log in to your personal Zinio account, click “sign in here” Enter your Zinio account password and click “Sign in”
- The magazine will appear in your personal Zinio library.
Read eMagazines on your mobile devices by installing the Zinio reader apps if you have not already done so.