- Children’s videos, documentaries, travel, and “How-to” videos can be downloaded to a PC, but cannot be downloaded to a Mac. Find out why.
- all videos can be downloaded to a PC and transferred to a compatible portable device.
Get Set Up:
- Download OverDrive Media Console to your computer.
- Windows users will be prompted to complete a Windows Media Player security upgrade
Visit your library’s Virtual Branch
- Browse available videos
- Find desired video and click “Add to Cart”.
- Click “Proceed to Checkout” and enter your Richland Library card number and PIN.
- Set desired check out timeframe and click “Confirm Checkout”
- Download the title.
- After the download process is complete, watch the video on your computer or transfer it to a portable device.
- View a list of compatible portable devices.