Five Weight Loss Apps
Is one of your goals for 2013 to lose weight? Why not use what you have in your pocket? Free apps available on most smartphones.
1. Lose It -- provides a seamless, supportive weight loss program. Ready to get serious about weight loss? Lose It! can help you make your goal a
2. Fooducate -- Diet without a diet: Scan a product, See what's inside, Make healthier choices! Don't Diet - Eat Healthy with Fooducate!
3. Locavore -- It’s your seasonal, local food network. Locavore makes searching & sharing in-season, local food a breeze by mapping farms and farmers’ markets, and what is in season based off your location.
4. My Fitness Pal -- Lose weight with MyFitnessPal, the fastest and easiest to use calorie counter. With the largest food database of any calorie counter (over 2 million foods), and amazingly fast food and exercise entry, we’ll help you take those extra pounds off! There is no faster or easier diet tracking app than MyFitnessPal
5. CSPI Chemical Cuisine -- Have you ever looked at a label and not known what some of the ingredients were? Factory-made foods have chemcial additives. Chemical Cuisine, from the Center for Science in the Public Interest, features a searchable and filterable list of food additives, their descriptions and safety ratings to help you make healthy decisions.