New York Times Bestsellers at Richland Library, May 26, 2013
Looking for an exciting new read? Why not check out some of these hot titles from the May 26 edition of the New York Times Bestsellers list?
For links to these items in Richland Library's online catalog, see the list of books below. Additional bestselling lists are linked below.
- Dead Ever After, by Charlaine Harris
- Silken Prey, by John Sandford
- 12th of Never, by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro
- The Hit, by David Baldacci
- A Step of Faith, by Richard Paul Evans
- A Delicate Truth, by John le Carré
- Whiskey Beach, by Nora Roberts
- Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn
- Daddy's Gone A Hunting, by Mary Higgins Clark
- Robert B. Parker's Wonderland, by Ace Atkins
- Happy, Happy, Happy, by Phil Robertson with Mark Schlabach
- Lean In, by Sheryl Sandberg with Nell Scovell
- Let's Explore Diabetes with Owls, by David Sedaris
- Cooked, by Michael Pollan
- Dad Is Fat, by Jim Gaffigan
- Waiting to Be Heard, by Amanda Knox
- The Duck Commander Family, by Willie and Korie Robertson with Mark Schlabach
- Obsessed, by Mika Brzezinski
- Bunker Hill, by Nathaniel Philbrick
- Keep It Pithy, by Bill O'Reilly
- Amazon Best Sellers
Amazon's most popular products based on sales. Updated hourly
- USA Today's Best-Selling Books List
USA TODAY's Best-Selling Books list ranks the 150 top-selling titles each week based on an analysis of sales from U.S. booksellers.
- NPR Bestsellers: Week of May 23, 2013
A survey of independent bookstores nationwide.