Zig Ziglar has dedicated his life to teaching people the art of successful living. However, he has discovered that "being successful" is only part of life's challenge. Success is very often a short-lived high. People arrive at the goal line in life, look into the end zone and discover that it contains many of the things that money will buy, but it contains very little of what money won't buy. Zig believes that yes, success is worth it, but it is not enough. The next step is to move from success into significance.
In A View from the Top
Zig will teach you:
A View from the Top
- to bring in spiritual dimention in all areas of your life
- the power of giving others a hand up, not just a hand out
- to make radical changes with minute steps
- to develop a wall of gratitude
- to combine your mission and your vision
will help you achieve success and significance, so when you reach the top you'll find the view simply magnificent.