At last, the solution for getting disorganized boys back on track.
Missed assignments. Lack of focus and enthusiasm. Falling grades. For too many boys and their frustrated parents, these are the facts of life. But they don't have to be.
Top academic counselor Ana Homayoun has helped turn even the most disorganized, scattered, and unfocused boys into successful young people who consistently meet their personal and academic challenges. She does this by getting back to basics- -starting with a simple fact: Most boys needs to be taught how to get organized, how to study, and-- most important--how to visualize, embrace and meet their own goals.
With an accessible and no-nonsense approach, Homayoun shows how to:
- Identify their son's dis-organizational style
- Help him set academic and personal goals he cares about
- Design and establish the right "tools of the trade"
- Complete assignments without pulling all-nighters
- Help him tune out social pressure and fend off anxiety
Much more than a study guide, this insightful, user-friendly book provides a road map for the success too many boys have trouble finding--in school and in life.