Job seekers with children can work on resumes, job applications, and other job-related activities to achieve career goals.
Reservations for Adults Using a Computer:
- Name, email, and phone number are required.
- Reservations can be made for up to 3 hours at a time.
- Reserve a computer remotely up to 24 hours in advance with a library card, driver’s license, or state-issued ID. Reservations may also be made at the library. See staff for assistance.
- One reservation is allowed per day per customer.
- Guest Pass (three hours of computer use) available for those without a library card.
Guidelines for Use:
- Children (ages 0-11) must be supervised at all times while using the Family Career Studio. Children aged 12 and above are welcome to use our Teen Center.
- All resources must stay within the Family Career Studio.
- Snacks for children in designated area only.
- Phone conversations should be kept to a minimum, being mindful of others.
- Customers are expected to comply with Richland Library’s Code of Conduct.
If you would like to proceed and reserve a desk, click AGREE.