Freelancer? Self-employed? Looking for an inspiring atmosphere where you can work freely and create your next project? The Coworking Center, located on the third level of the Main library, offers a free, self-service space equipped with everything an on-the-go entrepreneur needs - from Adobe Creative Suite 6 to a scanner, WiFi, comfortable seating in a professional atmosphere, and lockers to store valuables. Plus you’ll have all of the library’s resources right at your fingertips.
Richland Library’s Coworking Center offers:
- Key-accessed enclosed space
- Wireless Internet
- 6 desks with power outlets
- 1 Mac station with Adobe Creative Suite and scanner
- Storage lockers
- Lounge seating
- Online reservation system
|Step 1: Apply online for access to the Coworking Center located at Richland Library Main.|
|Step 2: You will receive a response to your application quickly, usually within two days.|
Step 3: Reserve a desk! You can make one reservation
per day, no more than 24 hours in advance.
- Six desks are available and can be reserved for up to four hours per day.
- One Mac station (with Adobe Creative Suite 6 and scanner) is available and can be reserved for up to four hours per day.
- Reservations cannot be made more than 24 hours in advance.
- Only one reservation is allowed per day.
- Your reservation may be cancelled if you do not arrive within 30 minutes of the start time.
- When you arrive for your reservation, you should pick up your keys at the Information Desk on the First Level.
- A $20 fee will be added to your library record if the keys are lost or not returned.
- Laptops can be borrowed at the Checkout Desk, but availability is limited.
- There is no access to a wired network in the Coworking Center, but free public Wi-Fi is available.
- The provided locker can be used to store your belongings during your reservation. All belongings must be removed from the locker at the end of your reservation.
- Richland Library is not responsible for loss or theft of your belongings.
- It is important that you sit at your reserved desk and that you use the Coworking Center in a manner that does not disturb your coworkers. The Coworking Center is not to be used for interviews or telemarketing.
- All keys must be returned to a staff member at the Information Desk on the First Level. If there is not a reservation immediately following yours, you may remain at your desk until the next scheduled user arrives.
- Users are expected to comply with Richland Library’s Code of Conduct.
- Your privileges may be revoked if you do not use the Coworking Center in accordance with these guidelines.
If you would like to proceed, click AGREE.
Your feedback is very important to us! Please share it freely by completing the periodic surveys you may receive via email.