The library study rooms may be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis for studying purposes.
- Study room reservations may be made in person or online. The person reserving the study room must be at least 18 years of age. Completion of a Study Room Application is required. Confirmation of a reservation will be returned by email or telephone.
- Study rooms may be reserved for one 2 hour limit per day. Study rooms may not be booked more than 1 day in advance.
- Your reservation may be cancelled if you do not arrive within 15 minutes of your start time.
- Users shall conform to all laws, ordinances, regulations, and library rules.
- The Main Library study room is limited to one adult at a time.
- Branch study rooms are limited to 2 adults at a time.
- No food is allowed in the study rooms.
- All study rooms must be left in a clean and orderly condition. Failure to do so may affect future bookings. Users must assume all responsibility for damage to library facilities.
- Users are expected to comply with Richland Library's Code of Conduct.
If you would like to proceed, click AGREE.