Get A Library Card
Are you eager to get organized? Need a place for your pens, pencils, rulers, and more? Creating your own DIY Desk Organizer masterpiece is the #brainbreak for you!
*Instead of Colorful Paper, you could also use contact paper, paint, stickers, or anything you would like to design your organizer with!
*If using X-Acto knife, use with caution.
1. Glue both cereal boxes together. Make sure it is even on all sides.
2. Place boxes flat (like in Step 1's photo) and draw a diagonal line using ruler from the upper right hand corner of box.
3. Turn box to where it stands horizontally. Use ruler to draw a line that connects where both diagonal lines from Step 1 and 2 come together.
4. Cut on all of the lines using your scissors or X-Acto knife. (Additionally cut wherever you would like for the design of your choosing)
5. Using the scrap pieces, create two rectangles to separate sections of your box.
6. Design your organizer however you would like!
1. When gluing boxes together, wait a few minutes for glue to dry and place a small/medium object on top of the boxes.
2. Get creative! You can use contact paper, paint, stickers, colorful paper, or anything to design your new Desk Organizer!
This was inspired by the "6 Easy DIY Desk Organizers video" by Ventuno Art on YouTube. (start time at 6:15)
We'd love to see your new Desk Organizer! Make sure to share a picture with us on social media using #brainbreak #accessfreely.