May 5 , 2015 3:30 PM
About Richland Library Blythewood
Richland Library Blythewood provides a variety of materials and services to adults and children including workforce and early literacy development.
Bookmobile service to the town of Blythewood began in 1931. Around 1940, a deposit collection was placed in the old Post Office, which became Wilson’s 5 and 10 in 1952. The bookmobile resumed service in 1965 and continued until the current building was opened in 1992.
Community Conversation about Planned Renovations
Two Community Conversations were held on October 23, 2014 at Richland Library Blythewood.