Friday, May 26, 2017 - 10:30
About Richland Library Main
Located in the heart of Columbia’s business and entertainment district, Richland Library Main boasts more than 240,000 square feet of resources for our growing community.
Serving a diverse population of college students, businesses and more, the facility opened in February 14, 1993. Its dramatic and visually exciting architecture attracts numerous visitors to Columbia each year.
In addition to a 20,000 square foot Children’s Room and 40 foot Mural of Maurice Sendak’s Where the Wild Things Are, the facility boasts a Business and Jobs Center as well as state-of-the-art automated systems that use the latest technology to help customers access information not only from the library’s collection but from a variety national and international resources.
How Do I...
- Find a Children's Book, (803) 929-3434
- Get my account info, (803) 929-3456
- Reserve a meeting room, Reserve now
- Find a newspaper or magazine, (803) 929-3405
- Find music, movies or eBooks, (803) 929-3450
- Get help finding a job, (803) 929-3401
- Get access to the studios, (803) 929-3445
- Research my family history, (803) 929-3402
- Start a research project, (803) 929-3400
- Volunteer at the library, (803) 929-3436
- Access the Deaf Relay Service, (803) 735-2905
Building Your Library:
Stay up-to-date on the latest renovation news for Main at BuildingYourLibrary.com.