Serving a diverse population of college students, makers, bibliophiles, entrepreneurs, career seekers and more, Richland Library Main's dramatic and visually exciting architecture and innovative programs and services attract numerous visitors to Columbia each year.
1431 Assembly St.
Columbia, SC 29201
- Business, Careers and Research Center
- Makerspaces and Studios
- Meeting Spaces
- Children and Teen Areas
- Hampton Street Plaza
- Public Art
- Weekly Farmers Market
- Phone803.929.3401FloorThird Level
- Phone803.929.3434FloorGarden Level
- FloorGarden Level
- Phone803.929.3434FloorChildren's Room, Garden Level
- Phone803.929.3450FloorFirst Level
- Phone803.929.3400FloorFirst and Third Levels
- Phone803-509-8371FloorThird Level
- Phone803.929.3445FloorSecond Level
- Phone803.929.3470FloorGarden Level
- Phone803.929.3402FloorFirst Level
Golden, buttery, delicious biscuits. Whether you're looking for breakfast or lunch Rambo's has you covered. Located on the First Level of Richland Library Main.
Monday - Thursday
9 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
The library's café program connects the community with local restauranteurs—giving them a rotating taste of the Midland's thriving culinary scene. Learn more, here.