Serving a diverse population of college students, makers, bibliophiles, entrepreneurs, career seekers and more, Richland Library Main's dramatic and visually exciting architecture and innovative programs and services attract numerous visitors to Columbia each year.
1431 Assembly St.
Columbia, SC 29201
- Business, Careers and Research Center
- Makerspaces and Studios
- Meeting Spaces
- Children and Teen Areas
- Hampton Street Plaza
- Public Art
- Weekly Farmers Market
- Phone803.929.3401FloorThird Level
- Phone803.929.3434FloorGarden Level
- FloorGarden Level
- Phone803.929.3450FloorFirst Level
- Phone803.929.3400FloorFirst and Third Levels
- FloorSecond Level
- Phone803.929.3445FloorSecond Level
- Phone803.929.3470FloorGarden Level
- Phone803.929.3402FloorFirst Level
Featuring beverages, baked goods, snacks, sandwiches and salads, The Café is a fast-casual restaurant located on the First Level of Richland Library Main.
8:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Dec 16 3:00 p.m.
Jan 22 5:30 p.m.
Feb 05 6:30 p.m.