Help make a great library even better by volunteering. With 13 bustling locations, we have numerous volunteer opportunities available. Ready to find a project that’s right for you?
Let's get started:
- Register and set up a user profile by clicking "Become a Volunteer" below.
- Click "Become a Volunteer" to view available service projects.
- Search service projects by keyword (junior, customer experience, books to you, etc.) or by library location.
- Click on the service project name to see the full description.
- Click "Apply to Participate in this Project" at the bottom of the page. If you haven't already registered or set up a profile, you will be prompted again.
- Once your application is received and reviewed, we will invite you in for a meeting. At the meeting you will learn more about the duties involved, and have an opportunity to interview with staff.
Contact us at 803-929-3436 or by email at Volunteer@RichlandLibrary.com.