Help make a great library even better by volunteering. With 13 bustling locations, we have numerous volunteer opportunities available. Ready to find a project that’s right for you?
Let's Get Started:
- Register and set up a user profile by clicking "Become a Volunteer" below.
- Click "Become a Volunteer" to view available service projects.
- Search service projects by keyword (junior, customer experience, books to you, etc.) or by library location.
- Click on the service project name to see the full description.
- Click "Apply to Participate in this Project" at the bottom of the page. If you haven't already registered or set up a profile, you will be prompted again.
- Once your application is received and reviewed, we will invite you in for a meeting. At the meeting you will learn more about the duties involved, and have an opportunity to interview with staff.
Please take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with our volunteer handbook prior to submitting an application. In this handbook you will find the essential information you need to learn about our volunteer opportunities and the resources you will need to get started.
Contact us at 803-929-3436 or by email at Volunteer@RichlandLibrary.com.